Howdy readers, let me give a small intro about my doggo.
She is Millie my 3 year old, a lab cross breed. Who has been with me since she was 8 weeks old. She is too friendly, hyperactive, possessive, adorable pooch and rarely barks on unknown people.
I will write a chitchat between us, as I decode her thoughts in the following pictures.
*I never know what kind of pet name she calls me but lets guess it as 'Miffy'*
๐ถMILLIE & MIFFY๐ง
#1 ๐
Millie: Good morning Miffy, get up get up!!!! lets go for walking.
Miffy: Ohh very good morning Millie๐๐๐. You got up so early!!! (making awww noise by pulling her cheeks)
Millie: Why you are doing these kind of things to me now. Stop it, its annoying๐ฌIts urgent....Lets go....Arfff!!!
#2๐
Miffy: What are you searching dear? Tell me I'll find it for you.
Millie: Don't disturb me, just stay away. I'll find it on my own๐.
#3๐
Miffy: (Talking to my maa) I'll take millie to vet at 10'o' clock for her vaccination.
Millie: What?? Why?? She may be kidding right ๐.
Miffy: Get up Millie, lets go.
Millie: No way. I'm not coming with you. You go and get some vaccines for yourself you insane girl๐.
#4๐
Miffy: what happened Millie? why are you sad dear?
Millie: I want to sleep comfortably on your lap.
Miffy: Sure dear girl.
#5๐
She is Millie my 3 year old, a lab cross breed. Who has been with me since she was 8 weeks old. She is too friendly, hyperactive, possessive, adorable pooch and rarely barks on unknown people.
I will write a chitchat between us, as I decode her thoughts in the following pictures.
*I never know what kind of pet name she calls me but lets guess it as 'Miffy'*
๐ถMILLIE & MIFFY๐ง
#1 ๐
Millie: Good morning Miffy, get up get up!!!! lets go for walking.
#2๐
Miffy: What are you searching dear? Tell me I'll find it for you.
Millie: Don't disturb me, just stay away. I'll find it on my own๐.
![]() |
| Where is my bone???๐ |
#3๐
Miffy: (Talking to my maa) I'll take millie to vet at 10'o' clock for her vaccination.
Millie: What?? Why?? She may be kidding right ๐.
Millie: No way. I'm not coming with you. You go and get some vaccines for yourself you insane girl๐.
#4๐
Miffy: what happened Millie? why are you sad dear?
![]() |
| (Then she sleeps weirdly like this) |
#5๐
Millie: Miffy you said you will give me piggy ears.
(I just folded her ears and it looked like this๐๐)
Millie: Are you serious๐ ????You mad girl๐
#6๐
Miffy: I can dance Millie, that's my talent. What is your talent pooch??
Millie: See this.....YEAH!!!!!! Can you catch your tale. Woooo woooo woooo!!!!!
#7๐
Miffy: Millie your leg is hurt so vet said to put you an e-collar. Because you're licking your wound for every minute.
Millie:Collar??? hahaha๐๐!!!! I'm a dog, I'll always wear a collar.
(After wearing it)
Millie: What is this? It's like a big flower around my neck. I hate this collar or whatever, it's irritating please take this off. I hate that vet. I hate you for listening to him๐.
#8๐
Miffy: Hello Millie...!!!
Millie: Why don't you bring your friends to home? I'm so bored being with you๐.
#9๐
Millie: Hey Miffy, I'm going to tell you a joke.
Miffy: What kind of joke?
Millie: You bhow..... I bhow...... We are bhow bhow!!๐๐๐๐
#10๐
Miffy: Why are you angry?? Having bath is good for you dear.
Millie: I hate water, I hate you and I'm never going to talk to you.
Miffy: I thought that we could go for a long drive after your bath. It's fine now as you wish.
Millie: Ha ha!! I was just kidding.Come lets go for a long drive. Woof woof!!!!๐๐๐
⧭⧪⧫⧬⧪⧫⧭⧬⧪⧫⧭⧬⧫⧭⧪⧬
๐SO THIS IS IT GUYS!!!!! I HOPE YOU HAD FUN READING THIS ARTICLE AND LOVED CONVERSATION BETWEEN MILLIE AND MIFFY. I JUST TRIED NEW PATTERN OF WRITING, SO PLEASE COMMENT BELOW ABOUT YOUR THOUGHTS AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT MORE ARTICLES ON DECODING MY DOG'S THOUGHTS๐
THANK YOU ALL๐
(I just folded her ears and it looked like this๐๐)
Millie: Are you serious๐ ????You mad girl๐
#6๐
Miffy: I can dance Millie, that's my talent. What is your talent pooch??
Millie: See this.....YEAH!!!!!! Can you catch your tale. Woooo woooo woooo!!!!!
![]() |
| I CAN!!!!! WHOOHOOO๐ |
#7๐
Miffy: Millie your leg is hurt so vet said to put you an e-collar. Because you're licking your wound for every minute.
Millie:Collar??? hahaha๐๐!!!! I'm a dog, I'll always wear a collar.
Millie: What is this? It's like a big flower around my neck. I hate this collar or whatever, it's irritating please take this off. I hate that vet. I hate you for listening to him๐.
#8๐
Miffy: Hello Millie...!!!
Millie: Why don't you bring your friends to home? I'm so bored being with you๐.
#9๐
Millie: Hey Miffy, I'm going to tell you a joke.
Miffy: What kind of joke?
Millie: You bhow..... I bhow...... We are bhow bhow!!๐๐๐๐
![]() |
| I'm so funny!!!! |
#10๐
Millie: I hate water, I hate you and I'm never going to talk to you.
Millie: Ha ha!! I was just kidding.Come lets go for a long drive. Woof woof!!!!๐๐๐
![]() |
| I JUST LOVE YOU๐ |
⧭⧪⧫⧬⧪⧫⧭⧬⧪⧫⧭⧬⧫⧭⧪⧬
๐SO THIS IS IT GUYS!!!!! I HOPE YOU HAD FUN READING THIS ARTICLE AND LOVED CONVERSATION BETWEEN MILLIE AND MIFFY. I JUST TRIED NEW PATTERN OF WRITING, SO PLEASE COMMENT BELOW ABOUT YOUR THOUGHTS AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT MORE ARTICLES ON DECODING MY DOG'S THOUGHTS๐











Comments
I wish even I had a pet like her ❤